I saw an Angel, the executor of God's wrath

"I saw an Angel, the executor of God's wrath... about to strike the earth...I began to beg God earnestly for the world with words which I heard interiorly (Chaplet of Divine Mercy). As I prayed in this way, I saw the Angel's helplessness, and he could not carry out the just punishment...." 

 Say unceasingly this chaplet that I have taught you. Anyone who says it will receive great Mercy at the hour of death. (vision St. Faustina) fire will fall from the sky pray now. . >--->

Priests will recommend it to sinners as the last hope. Even the most hardened sinner, if he recites this Chaplet even once, will receive grace from My Infinite Mercy. I want the whole world to know My Infinite Mercy. I want to give unimaginable graces to those who trust in My Mercy… When they say this Chaplet in the presence of the dying, I will stand between My Father and the dying person not as the just judge but as the Merciful Savior".


put coins in the fountain of mercy if it is God's will your wish will be fulfilled. send ltc. 
0.01 to 1 
1 to 100
 100 to 10000 
10000 to 1000000 
Thank God, may God bless you

patrocina


Cualquier enlace proporcionado a través de anuncios no constituye un respaldo ni una recomendación por parte del editor de este Blog Por favor, ejerza su debida diligencia antes de su uso. PATROCINA comprando publicidad ¡buy 5000 ptc ads only $1.50