April 7 Feast of Divine Mercy April 7 Feast of Divine Mercy

$5 FREE (Cashout Tokens are hidden around the game)

 Get paid to play! FIND COINS AND CHESTS WITH MONEY


click open in new window:



proof of payment

enlarge
Your personal cashout level is based on 3 x recent sales. For example, if you have $50 in recent sales, you can cashout up to $150 (3 x $50). Don't want to refer? Cashout Tokens are hidden around the game. Find a token and you can cashout without any sales. 

Some of the prizes I have found


I found Ruby Chest with $4.4
I found Gold Chest with $0.25
I found Gold Chest with $0.46
I found  Metal Chest with $0.03
I found Ruby Chest with $2.6


(The minimum amount of advertising sales to be able to withdraw is 25 dollars, that is, earn 5 dollars in commissions to be able to withdraw from the game 3 times more or find the withdrawal token so you do not have to make sales)